Spółdzielnia SNB w Białymstoku
15-025 Białystok, ul. Kraszewskiego 26/2
NIP 542 020 15 29, Regon 000451079
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
According to art. 13 (1) and (2) Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) — hereinafter the GDPR informs that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Spoldzielnia SNB in Bialystok, 26/2 J.I. Kraszewskiego street, 15-025 Białystok, phone. +48857456771, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the Spoldzielnia SNB in Bialystok has been established the Data Protection Inspector: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed pursuant to art. 6 GDPR — defining the purposes and grounds for processing.
4. Your personal data may be made available to entities authorized by law (including police, tax authorities, courts, prosecutors, etc.)
Your personal data may be made available to entities that process personal data at the request of the Administrator (including IT, Legal, Consulting, Courier, Postal Service Providers, Subcontractors, etc.), such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator’s order.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country and international organizations.
6. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to realisation the objectives set out in point. 3 (above).
7. You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or restrict processing, the right to transfer data to another administrator, and the right to object to further processing if there is no legal basis for further processing.
8. Providing by you your personal data in the scope of necessary data is regulated by article 6 of the GDPR, in the remaining scope is voluntary. The consequence of not providing personal data may be to refuse to perform a specific service.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
10. Please be informed that your personal data will not be processed in an automated way including using profiling.